Luxury 2 bedroom furnished apt – UniverCity, North Burnaby
For pictures see ad on Craigslist: https://vancouver.craigslist.org/bnc/apa/d/burnaby-luxury-massive-terrace-north/7401823648.html
Available January 2021.
#802 – 9232 University Crescent (Novo II Building) , Burnaby North.
Incredible views of mountains, water, and trees! And an amazing 1,200 square foot terrace over looking it all. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus open den/flex space. Pristine condition, freshly painted, brand new fridge. One secure underground parking space. In the heart of UniverCity, close to shopping (Nestor’s), coffee shops, restaurants, and all amenities of SFU.
1,200 square foot patio
1,015 square foot interior
Massive windows for private unobstructed view of the beautiful north shore mountains.
Extremely well sound insulated building. Very peaceful and quiet area.
– Ensuite washer and dryer laundry (cleaning products/vacuum/sweeper/etc.)
– 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 den. 3 closets.
– 2 full bathrooms (ensuite walk-in shower)
– Electronic wall fireplace
– Building amenities include private gym, recreation room, children’s playground, bike room.
– Private den workout area with mirrors, floor matt, patio pullup bar.
– 5 minute walking distance to major SFU bus loop. 10 minutes to SFU track, tennis courts, pool, fitness center, etc.
– Private underground parking.
Floorplan included in images
– White leather sectional, glass coffee tables
– 70” flatscreen television + 5 point surround sound system
– Solid custom made wooden work table
– Patio full sized barbeque grill
– Pergola structure on patio
– Wall-bolted glass whiteboard
Fully furnished kitchen
– Pots, pans, cutlery, plates, etc.
– Electrical devices (blender, kettle, steamer, etc.)
– Queen size bed & memory foam mattress
– Large armoire / dress in both bedrooms
– Bidet Toilet
– Storage locker may be available for additional fee.
– Damage deposit required
– No smoking
– Reference required
Minimum 1 year lease agreement. Hydro/internet not included. No pets. Ideal for SFU professionals or those who love living on the mountain. Please contact for details or to setup a viewing via email.
Contact: [email protected]